Gå til innhold

Looking for apartment

Menina Brasileira

Anbefalte innlegg

Hi everyone I hope you are all doing well, my apologies for not writing in Norwegian, 
We are two girls looking for a nice apartment in Oslo. 
It Has to be 2 bedrooms, central, and with Intercom.
We are very professional, discreet, clean, and organized 2 working girls. We do our best not to let neighbors notice our clients coming in. 
We have strict rules for our clients and all of them are polite and also discreet. 
If you have a link for Airbnb you may send the link, or photos with the location, after that, we shall arrange a visit.
The plan is to stay for 2 weeks to one month. 😉
Hope to hear form you soon.

Lenke til kommentar
  • 3 weeks later...
På 20.12.2023 den 21.28, Menina Brasileira skrev:

Hi everyone I hope you are all doing well, my apologies for not writing in Norwegian, 
We are two girls looking for a nice apartment in Oslo. 
It Has to be 2 bedrooms, central, and with Intercom.
We are very professional, discreet, clean, and organized 2 working girls. We do our best not to let neighbors notice our clients coming in. 
We have strict rules for our clients and all of them are polite and also discreet. 
If you have a link for Airbnb you may send the link, or photos with the location, after that, we shall arrange a visit.
The plan is to stay for 2 weeks to one month. 😉
Hope to hear form you soon.

Lenke til kommentar

Looking for one bedroom apartment now, please text me if you really have a place available

Lenke til kommentar
  • 4 weeks later...