Gå til innhold

Who is @LaraConti?

Tototre

Anbefalte innlegg

Skrevet (endret)

@LaraConti if you wanna ask the men in the Forum any questions, you could do so in English Service anytime.

mmmhmm I am blushing.  I got this from you in a Personal Message (PM): I thank you for the help.🥰

Endret av Tototre
  • Like 1
Lenke til kommentar
På 2.3.2024 den 14.15, Tototre skrev:

@LaraConti how long do you plan to stay in Norway?

How do you explain your profession to people who has no idea of this kind of work?

It depends, there are those who do this as a profession and those who are just winging it.😉

Speaking for myself, I have given everything, absolutely everything for this job, and set a goal to be the best, at least that is my will.💖

Here are the two parties: you clients and us girls.

From both sides, disasters happen, from your side wasting money and getting ripped off, from ours because sometimes it's traumatic (and I'm not exaggerating with the word).

It's inhumane work to create a believable profile, the decree, and knowing how to jump "from one personality to another, from one attitude to another, some examples of a standard day:

doing a service and then at 10 am you're PSE for 1h, at 11:30 am a GF, and maybe at 4 pm the psychologist and then at 8 pm you open the door to the nitpicker who's had a bad day and comes just to my house "armed" with a bad mood and hypercritical 😈 that nothing is right for him and all he wants to do is turn my day into crap 😂😂!

And then? Maybe it's the weekend and the "party" of the night comes. (and here it's a lot to say)

So, I can say that I go from an extreme PSE, to a normal PSE, to a mix, to a psychologist, to a "vent", to a soft mistress, to a friend, to the GFE, or to the shy girl depending on who I'm facing and how I connect with the person. 

Ah, every country has something typical. Speaking of Norway, frankly it has the most beautiful men, very polite, kind, very gentlemen, I LOVE THIS COUNTRY (and I'm not saying it because I'm here but because I really think so). I fall in love as soon as I open the door and see 190 cm and 47 of feet, all gentlemen (except for one who is now hunting). But there's also a national sport here: DEPRESSION hahaha. Just kidding, but it's true, it's fashionable to come to me to cure depression and have some parties hahaha. Anyway guys, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!

Is it difficult? Everything is difficult if you want to do it perfectly!

Where does my tolerance end and my patience begin? BOOM!

Like everyone, I also have a "breaking point", I also have something that I really hate, but that will be another post, not now (stay curious).

If there's something I love and something I hate? Who is the client I love and who do I detest? If interested, I can tell.

Or if you want the "dark side" of the stories, I can talk a lot about this job, consequences, risks.

As I can talk about the funny side, about the strangest and craziest clients, about fun moments.

I hope you liked my answer 🤗

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
Lenke til kommentar
På 2.3.2024 den 11.34, LaraConti skrev:

Yes, it's me, I love to do styling, acrimony in my photos. Then I have a very special bond with my photographer 😅❤️.

So anger and bitterness (acrimony translated). Not nice at all.

Lenke til kommentar
15 minutter siden, Revenger skrev:

So anger and bitterness (acrimony translated). Not nice at all.

Armonocromia in styling is a technique where various shades, tones, and tints of a single color are used to create a cohesive and visually appealing color scheme. Instead of introducing contrasting colors, this approach focuses on exploring the different variations within one color. By doing so, it maintains a sense of harmony while still allowing for depth and interest in the overall look. This method is often utilized in fashion, interior design, graphic design, and other creative fields to achieve a unified and sophisticated aesthetic.

• Like 2
Lenke til kommentar
22 minutter siden, Revenger skrev:

Armonochromia is not acrimony - letters actually mean something you know, right?

I was too busy practicing my alphabet soup technique . Might've swallowed a few vowels along the way 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Lenke til kommentar
2 timer siden, LaraConti skrev:

If there's something I love and something I hate? Who is the client I love and who do I detest? If interested, I can tell.

Or if you want the "dark side" of the stories, I can talk a lot about this job, consequences, risks.

As I can talk about the funny side, about the strangest and craziest clients, about fun moments.

I hope you liked my answer 🤗

Thanks for joining and sharing some insight.. you are a brave soul 😂 Hope more girls will follow your lead.

Maybe you can share some do's and don'ts for clients during a meeting 🙂

• Like 5
Lenke til kommentar

Wow @LaraConti. I took my time visiting your profile on RE and reading your posts on this forum. First of all, what an amazing body! Must take a lot of discipline to stay in such good shape. Secondly, you clearly are well educated. Probably more than most of us forum-members. I looked through your photos (all 195 of them) and picked a favorite. Picture #35 where you are leaning backwards on a glass table, wearing a green dress. There is something special about that picture ♥️.  Unfortunately you are too far from my town for me to come see you. But I hope (and pray to all known gods) that one day I will get a chance to meet you. Until then, please continue to contribute to this forum. It's much appreciated!

• Like 5
Lenke til kommentar
11 timer siden, DelToro skrev:

Wow @LaraConti. I took my time visiting your profile on RE and reading your posts on this forum. First of all, what an amazing body! Must take a lot of discipline to stay in such good shape. Secondly, you clearly are well educated. Probably more than most of us forum-members. I looked through your photos (all 195 of them) and picked a favorite. Picture #35 where you are leaning backwards on a glass table, wearing a green dress. There is something special about that picture ♥️.  Unfortunately you are too far from my town for me to come see you. But I hope (and pray to all known gods) that one day I will get a chance to meet you. Until then, please continue to contribute to this forum. It's much appreciated!

I am literally flattered by your beautiful words and you truly touch my heart! As a woman, I love compliments, I love it when a man makes me feel beautiful, and it pleases me to hear it! From my side, I love to give attention to my man (even if he is mine for just a few hours). Anyway, upon my return in September, I will have some new photos, but in a totally different style. I have decided to also show my private, non-professional side, so there will be photos in the gym, at the restaurant, a bit of fashion, and simple street photos, some new outfits, and of course, some more professional photos.

Regarding my physique, it's a long story (a sad story of an accident with paralysis) that after very long physical and dietary sacrifices, I have reached this level (to tell the truth, here in Oslo I have indulged in many non-dietary foods given the temperatures).

Anyway, I will miss Norway; I literally love this country.

And what city are you from? A hug

• Like 5
Lenke til kommentar

I'm looking forward to see your new photos when you return in September 🙂 Excited to see you in a different style as well.

Sorry to hear about your accident, but I'm glad to hear that you have recovered (if I'm reading this right). I live in Kristiansand, so if you're ever in this part of the country -please let me know 😊

Enjoy the rest of your stay, and have a safe trip home when the time comes 🛫

• Like 2
Lenke til kommentar
4 timer siden, DelToro skrev:

I'm looking forward to see your new photos when you return in September 🙂 Excited to see you in a different style as well.

Sorry to hear about your accident, but I'm glad to hear that you have recovered (if I'm reading this right). I live in Kristiansand, so if you're ever in this part of the country -please let me know 😊

Enjoy the rest of your stay, and have a safe trip home when the time comes 🛫

I haven't been to any other city besides Oslo yet, but I would really love to visit others, maybe in the future. The accident? It's water under the bridge, but through it, I learned to train, and that's the silver lining. A hug.

• Like 5
Lenke til kommentar