Gå til innhold

Har noen hørt om Oslo Agency?

einride

Anbefalte innlegg

Har noen erfaringer/hørt om dette "agentselskapet"? Lange vedlegg her nå da, men tenker det er relevant.

"OSLO AGENCY INVITES YOU TO COOPERATE

We have been in the Oslo market for over 17 years. During this time, we have established ourselves as a team of professionals whose competence and reputation there is no doubt. 

We have the largest customer base, which we are constantly expanding. We work not only with regular clients, but we carefully check each new contact using public databases.

We provide extra work on a 70/30 basis

FAQ

1. On what terms do you cooperate?

- We work 70/30. Your 70%

2. What is the price? Can I regulate my own pricing?

- We work according to your price list. If the client offers a lower price: we leave the choice to you. We discuss everything in advance.

3. Service. Do you warn the client about what service I don’t do or do as an extra for extra?

The service is negotiated with the operator in advance. The client will be warned in any case. There are exceptions, when the girl asks the operator to lead everyone, and on the spot she regulates it with the client. For example, depending on the size or hygiene, he decides to provide additional services or not.

4. If, after payment, the client took the money and left before the paid time, how is the commission issue resolved? Are you listing this client as an emergency?

- The client does not withdraw funds before contacting the operator. Any conflict is negotiated between the operator and the client. Your task in such a situation is to give the operator the opportunity to resolve the issue through negotiations. If it is not possible to find a way out (the client is aggressive, all beliefs are not convincing), the operator offers an alternative solution.

But if the client took the money only from the girl’s words and left without negotiating with the operator, the agency’s commission should be taken into account.

5. Outcalls. Fake. Payment. Risks

How are off-site orders organized?

- The right to decide whether to make an out call or not is yours. We agree on taxi payment with the client in advance. But since the work takes place through fake advertising, we do not guarantee 100% that there will be no refusal or other situation. Although this does not happen often, we ourselves are interested in ensuring that everyone remains in the black

If the client does not leave (fell asleep, for example), the taxi payment is divided 50/50 - girl/agency.

6. Guest booking. How much notice do you give?

- We make booking as soon as you receive a request, confirmation of booking in 10-15 minutes, after which we can no longer cancel. Therefore, if you have taken an order, you cannot cancel it within 15 minutes. Otherwise we will all lose money, time, reputation

-7. How do you bring a guest?

- You can meet the guest in a place convenient for you: at home, in a place specified by you, in your apartment. We discuss all the details in detail in advance. If you meet us immediately at the apartment, provide the address, intercom, and floor to the operator.

8. How do you select fakes? What if I don't look like you?

Fakes are selected by type:

Eye color

Figure

Hair color

You send us 2 original photos: portrait and full-length, to select a suitable fake

9. What data do we need from you?

- Several selfies and one of them is a selfie with confirmation date

We send newsletters based on our posts, selfies must match the original.

10. How is the commission transferred?

You can transfer to cards, crypto, Pau Go Gift cards, etc.

1. Bank card of Ukraine

2. Bank card of Kazakhstan

3. Russian bank card

If the client pays the entire amount in bitcoins to the operator’s wallet, then we will transfer your 70% to your card.

11. What if I have professional photos?

- You can give us your photo set, we can work with your personal advertising.

12. How many orders per day can you guarantee?

- We do not give you guarantees on orders, because you do not work only with us. On average, from 2 to 10 jobs per day, depending on the day of the week, holidays, and weather conditions.

13. What about security? What should you do if you brought me an inadequate emergency client?

- We carefully check each guest using all open sources and our databases.

14. And if I only take half an hour, won’t this be a problem?

- This is your business, we will notify the client about this.

15. Can the agency help you find an apartment? Can you recommend a working hotel, area or apartment?

- This information is provided only to those who work only in our agency."

Ingen nettside å finne. Gir uttrykk for at de har en database med klienter de matcher med eskortene

• Sad 1
Lenke til kommentar