Gå til innhold

Halloween GB!👻

Nympho

Anbefalte innlegg

Tid for ny GB😁

Jeg, Olivia, blir vert for kvelden, mens Sonja blir kveldens "midtpunkt"😉🤩

Deler hva Sonja har skrevet under.

Hello boys,
Well it's Spooky season and that means time for my annual GB Halloween party on Friday the 14th of October!! 

It's going to be a little different this year. For starters the lovely Olivia will be host for the evening, while I take care of all you boys, SOLO! 

As it's Halloween this will be a dress up party 💀☠️🤡👹👺👻👽👾🤖🎃🦇🎃🦇🎃

To encourage you to get dressed up there will be a kr500 discount to dressed up guests, otherwise it's kr2000 (cash) at the door.

Further I'm offering one guest free entry, if they agree to wear an outfit I provide😉😋 (it will be a first come first get kinda deal). 

Doors will open at 1900... Legs will open at 2000 until I get tired🥵 

Come whenever you like, stay for as long as you like, however, there will be a no reentry policy. 

Bring along your drink of choice and your preferred brand of condom if you want. Condoms and lube will be provided as well as some Halloween inspired food🎃🦇

I have some towels, but please bring your own as well, as showers before fucking will be mandatory! 

If you would like to attend, let me know via sms, I will then send you my address as well as details of how to get into the building when you confirm that you are on your way. Head towards Briskeby! 

Looking forward to having a super spooky fun time with you all 🥳🎃🦇🤖👾👽👻👺👹🤡☠️💀🎃🦇🎃🦇🎃🦇🎃

Sonja and Olivia 
Xxx

Lenke til kommentar