Gå til innhold

Gangbang Party October

Gjest Lexy Kumsalot

Anbefalte innlegg

Gjest Lexy Kumsalot

I am looking to organise a Gangbang party in October in Central Oslo. There will be 3 ladies myself included. One Lovely lady is coming all the way from London while the other lady will be from Norway as well. We will all be in between 30 - 40. The party will be about 2 hours and we hope to have around 10-12 guests. You can bring your own drinks and food if you want to eat. I will provide all the protection, lubrication and a few toys. Usually the party starts with a little show from us ladies then we go into the gangbang and you can have sex with any lady you like as many times as you like and are allowed to cum as many times as you can! I will also have a photographer there who will take photos and videos, he's a professional who has been doing this for a while so he knows how to keep faces and any distinguishing marks on your body out of the shot so you can remain anonymous. If anyone is interested please send me a DM. 

Cheers, 

Lexy

Lenke til kommentar
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...